The New Year is a great time to take a step back and examine your marketing plan. Consider questions such as:
- What worked well in 2016?
- What areas did I struggle to devote enough time or resources to in 2016?
- What could I do better in 2017?
- Where is my target market currently consuming information? Am I there?
- What new ideas can I look at implementing in 2017?
Here are a few marketing ideas that perhaps you haven’t tried yet, but may want to consider implementing in 2017:
- Facebook Ads – easy to target the audience based on demographics, great bang for your buck, spend as little or as much as you want, many ad types to choose from
- Facebook Live – live stream video on your Facebook Page, people love watching it
- Instagram – make your brand visual with this photo (and video) focused social media platform and reach new people through targeted hashtags
- LinkedIn Pulse – publish original content to establish your status as an expert in your field
- Influencer Marketing – connect with people who influence your target market and build a relationship to have them share your brand to their social media followers
The New Year is upon us. The time is now. Make 2017 your best year yet!